The Best Ways to Improve the Positioning of your Keywords
Like many other people, surely you have asked yourself more than once: How can I improve the positioning of my keywords in Google?
In this article we are going to tell you about the best ways, and the most effective ways that you can successfully complete your goal of ranking keywords at the top of Google.
The Best Ways to Improve Web Positioning of Keywords
Perform a keyword analysis:
Well, first of all, are you sure you are ranking and optimizing your website for the right keywords for your business? Because one of the essential aspects of improving your web positioning for the keywords of your interest is to make a keyword research work with web positioning experts in the local area, otherwise you will be moving forward blindly.
Now, to know if you're positioning the optimal keywords and right ones for your website, I'm going to give you 2 easy steps that you can follow right now.
- Identify the keywords relevant to the business and services offered in your company, including variations of the main keywords.
- Use tools like Google Keyword Planner, ahrefs or SEMrush to get keyword ideas and find out their search volume, competition, and difficulty level.
These are the only two steps you need to follow to make sure you are optimizing for the best keywords for your online business.
Optimize your website:
Optimizing your web page is one of the fundamental On-Page SEO factors so that your company can position itself correctly in search engines such as Google, failing or performing this process incorrectly means failing in positioning in the long term SEO.
When you go to optimize your website, make sure you comply with the following:
- Make sure the site is well structured and organized, with clear, easy-to-follow navigation.
- Optimize the meta-tags (title, description) of the pages to include the target keywords.
- Include keywords naturally in your website content, paying particular attention to h1-h2-h3 headings and your body text, paying close attention to keyword density and avoiding keyword stuffing .
- Create quality and relevant content for users, including blogs, tutorials, guides, videos, infographics, among others.
As a professional SEO consultant, these are the 4 most relevant points when it comes to optimizing the On-Page SEO of your website.
Build quality inbound links:
Another of the most important factors to improve the web positioning of your keywords is to build quality inbound links.
That is to say:
- Identify relevant, high-quality web pages that can link to your website.
- Create content that is relevant and useful to other websites, thus increasing your chances of getting inbound links.
- Make sure that the inbound links are of high quality and come from relevant and trustworthy websites (that have a good reputation).
Use social networks:
Using social networks that are relevant to your business is something that will provide an increase in traffic, which will translate into better Google rankings for the keywords on your website.
- Create profiles on social networks relevant to the business and the services offered.
- Share relevant and useful content on social networks, including website content and other resources that may be of interest to users.
- Interact with users and participate in conversations related to the topic of the website.
Continuous monitoring and analysis:
How to Improve the Web Positioning of your Keywords, in Summary
Now you know the steps to follow to improve the web positioning of your keywords and little by little and with training you will become a true SEO professional!
I summarize the steps:
- Perform keyword analysis
- Optimize your website
- Build quality inbound links
- Use social networks
- Continuous monitoring and analysis
Well, I hope that this strategy will be useful for you to improve the rankings and web positioning of your web page for the keywords that you are trying to position on your web page.
Remember that SEO is a continuous process and that the results may take time to appear, so it is important to be constant and persevering in the implementation of the strategy.